Open your blinking green terminals, prepare your admin config files, and pipe your standard shell input towards your internet sockets to begin a download of the brand new Linux version of Little Inferno!
You can get it directly from here. If you previously bought the Windows or Mac version from this site, you should now automatically (and freely) have access to the Linux version as well. To get it, just follow the same download link you used to download your Windows or Mac version. If need to retrieve your download link, you can do so here.
We’ll also be making the Linux version available on Steam as soon as we can, where it will also be freely available to anyone who already has the Windows or Mac versions. Thanks for your patience while we pulled this together, and we’re excited to hear your feedback!
Little Inferno is now available for Mac! You can get it directly from us, on Steam, and on GamersGate. If you previously bought the Windows version from either site, you should now automatically (and freely) have access to the the Mac version as well. Thank you to all our beta testers who helped pull this together!
Other updates: Linux version is almost ready for testing, and we’re also working on an iOS update that will work on the older iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4.
BREAKING REPORT! Tomorrow Corporation has just learned that Little Inferno for iPhone will be available beginning TONIGHT, Thursday, March 28 for Easter Weekend – and will be on sale for $0.99 (and equivalents) all weekend to celebrate. It will joyfully melt screens of iPhone 4s and up and iPod Touch 5 and up. Up up up. (Note that due to heavy graphics requirements and a fire burning at 100 billion degrees, this version will not work on the older iPhone 4 or lower.)
Once the iPhone version is released, the iPad version will automatically convert to a Universal version called “Little Inferno HD”, so you can use your existing iPad version on your iPhone or iPod Touch as well, with no additional purchase needed. Both the iPhone and Universal versions will also introduce iCloud support so you can easily play across multiple devices.
As with the Wii U, PC, and iPad versions, the iPhone version will also ship in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Brazilian Portuguese. Italian will also be coming soon for all platforms. Thanks again to our volunteer translators! And as always, just like the other versions of the game, Little Inferno on iPhone is still 100% free of in-app purchases, ads, spam, etc. You’ll get Just The Game and nothing else!
If you happen to be at GDC this year, stop by the IGF Pavillion and see us and all the other IGF Finalists!
Boot up your Apple Macintoshes, get your colorful beach balls spinning, and click the single mouse button to get the Mac BETA of Little Inferno! Here’s how you can access it:
- This beta is open to those players who already own a copy of Little Inferno. On your 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later Mac computer, open Steam. (You’ll need Steam to access this beta. If you have not yet activated your Steam version and you bought the game from this website, you can get your free Steam redeem code from the Humble Store.)
- In your game library, right click on Little Inferno and pick Properties.
- Along the top of the dialog that comes up, click on the BETAS tab.
- In the drop down, pick the beta called “Beta – mac beta test”.
- In the password box that appears below the drop down, enter the password “openthegates” (without the quotes) and then click the Check Password button.
- A message should appear under the password box saying that you successfully opted into the beta. Click the close button in the lower right to close the properties dialog.
- Play with the beta and try to break it! Email us with any bugs / comments / suggestions! (Contact at TomorrowCorporation.com)
Thanks as always for your brave help, support, and patience while we’ve been putting this together. And if any Linux folks are reading, the Linux beta is coming soon too!
BREAKING WEATHER REPORT! It’s March, the wind is turbulent, and the air is crisp in many parts of the globe… THIS WEEKEND ONLY, stay warm in there… Little Inferno is on sale across almost all it’s fuel line channels: including right here at Tomorrow Corporation, on Steam, on the Wii U eShop, and for iPads on the App Store.