Boot up your Apple Macintoshes, get your colorful beach balls spinning, and click the single mouse button to get the Mac BETA of Little Inferno! Here’s how you can access it:
- This beta is open to those players who already own a copy of Little Inferno. On your 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later Mac computer, open Steam. (You’ll need Steam to access this beta. If you have not yet activated your Steam version and you bought the game from this website, you can get your free Steam redeem code from the Humble Store.)
- In your game library, right click on Little Inferno and pick Properties.
- Along the top of the dialog that comes up, click on the BETAS tab.
- In the drop down, pick the beta called “Beta – mac beta test”.
- In the password box that appears below the drop down, enter the password “openthegates” (without the quotes) and then click the Check Password button.
- A message should appear under the password box saying that you successfully opted into the beta. Click the close button in the lower right to close the properties dialog.
- Play with the beta and try to break it! Email us with any bugs / comments / suggestions! (Contact at TomorrowCorporation.com)
Thanks as always for your brave help, support, and patience while we’ve been putting this together. And if any Linux folks are reading, the Linux beta is coming soon too!